Friday, November 6, 2009

Last Weekend

Here is my late update from last weekend. We did so much shopping!! I'm mostly just posting pictures though. Please feel free to comment!!!


This isn't the greatest pic, but this is where the ceremony will be.



I totally stole this idea (and pic!) from my friend Megan, but I want to do the tulle and lights from the ceiling like this pic, but for the ceremony.



We will be hanging paper lanterns like this for the indoor reception. (See following pics for exact colors)




 

 
This will be what we do for half of the centerpieces, although we are using different flowers. We have everything we need for them, except the lime slices. And we are buying fake ones! LOL!

 
I kinda like this idea for the other centerpieces. But not sure. I need ideas for that!!!



We are using this stuff to make an arrangement for the guest book table.



I bought these to go in my bouquet. I already have purple flowers for mine. I don't have ANY flowers for the bridesmaids... EEK!



Flower girl basket. SO pretty!



Place cards for bridal party and important family members. (Sorry about the lighting)



This will be inside the vases for the centerpieces. So the green foam doesn't show.



We will sprinkle these on the tables. (My dad loves them! LOL!)



I already had dark purple flower petals, but I wanted some green ones too. I found them!



Each table will have 4 candles on it.




 
Part of the favors


The green foam for the centerpieces. Hehe.



RIBBONS! We are using these on the bubbles and the favors.



Programs


My guest book. I will probably put something on the front to personalize it.


Some thank you cards for my upcoming bridal showers!! I can't WAIT!


BUBBLES!!!


BUBBLES WITH RIBBONS!!! My mom cut the ribbons and Matthew and I tied them on. (We used mini glue dots to keep them in place!)



I was playing around with my Paint Shop Pro Photo XI a couple of months ago. I came up with this monogram. But I don't know what to use it on!! I really love it though. Ideas??

So that's most of what we got. I also bought my shoes for the ceremony, but they are being dyed. So I will post pics of them when I get them. And my first dress fitting is this Sunday! I am SO excited!!

Well, there is more to come later. Keep in touch!

Much Love,

4 comments:

  1. I think it all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you're having some luck finding everything you need!! yay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could use the monogram thing on your favors. Make little tags to tie to the favors with the monogram on it. That would be super duper cute! (yes, I just said super duper!) Oh, and the 2nd centerpiece, I saw a similar one once that had a small strand of clear beads around the bottom, and you could use purple flower petals. Looks like it is going to be a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. FREAKING. LOVE. THE. LIME. CENTERPIECES!

    Sooooo beautiful! LOVE them! Might have to steal that idea for a centerpiece for Christmas dinner or something, but maybe with oranges instead.

    ReplyDelete