Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shopping, Shopping, and MORE Shopping!!

My mom and I have had so much fun this weekend! We have been to 7-10 stores (I lost count!) looking for decorations, flowers, bubbles, ribbons, etc things needed for the wedding. We have priced food, since we are doing all of that ourselves. We bought ingredients to make purple punch so we can try it. We have bought many many things! There are bags all over the place at my parents' house! Hehe. It is going to be great. We have found even more things online that we will be ordering in the next few weeks. Tomorrow, after church, we are going to go try some cupcakes. We are having those instead of a cake. The bakery will arrange them in the shape of a wedding cake. Even free delivery!!

In other news, MY DRESS IS IN!!! They told me that it wouldn't be in the store until CHRISTMAS!! But it's here, less than a month after I ordered it! I am so excited. I haven't seen it, even though I was at David's Bridal today. My sister and I went to order shoes, because we are getting them dyed to match her dress. While we were there they told us that both of our dresses were there! So we got her's and she tried it on to make sure it fit. (It does!) I have an alterations appointment next weekend, so I left mine there. But I can't wait to try it on again! YAY!

Well, I have to go to bed, but the next time I post, I am going to post some idea pics so I can get some opinions/suggestions. Stay tuned!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment