Monday, November 9, 2009

My Bridal Shower Invitations!

Like I mentioned in my last post, my best friend is A-MA-ZING! Completely.

I'm having two bridal showers. One in Louisville, for my family members. And one in Nashville for friends. My best friend Kelly has pretty much planned the whole thing for the Nashville shower. I know she has gotten some input from my sister, my maid of honor. But for the most of it, she's done it. I just got my invitation today.

She wouldn't tell me anything about it. She told me that she got stuff to make it, one day. Then a week or so later she said she was picking them up! I was so confused. But now I see how amazing she is!




LIME GREEN ENVELOPES!!! She's so good. Notice that the stamp is purple! Oh, and she has great handwriting! So lovely,




PURPLE! She's so good. See the orchid at the top? It goes with the orchid in our picture! LOVE it! (Photos taken by my sister, Hannah)


It's kinda hard to read the poem from this pic, so here it is:

The dress is bought, the church reserved,
Sarah's getting married, haven't you heard?
The flowers are exquisite; the cake is divine.
Can we reign Sarah and Mom in,
before they spend Daddy's last dime?
The date is approaching, so now it is time
To shower some gifts on this blushing Bride!

Poem written by my A-MA-ZING bestie!!


THANK YOU KELLY!!! I love you so much!

Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Thank you. I'm just sooo glad you like them! I have lots of fun ideas for the shower, I'm just hoping they come off half as well as the invitations did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaa! Kelly did SUCH a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME best friend! They turned out so nice, she did an amazing job. I LOVE the poem, too!

    ReplyDelete