Monday, September 14, 2009

We have a date!

So, after many discussions, frustrations, and conversations, we have a wedding date!

November 14th, 2009

That's right people! 62 days from now. That's just 2 months! EEK!

I have so much to do.

We are having a very small ceremony. Just family and a few friends. Most of Matthew's family can't get here for almost a year, so we will be having our big wedding, my dream wedding, after he gets back from deployment. This way, we'll have the money to do it right, and I'll have the time to plan it right. And everyone will be here. YAY!

My checklist on theKnot.com says I have 63 items overdue. As in, I have to do them ALL this month! Plus more. Thankfully, it's going to be small.

Dress shopping: October 3rd!!! I'm SO excited!!

*Did I mention that we started dating on November 14, 2008? :) *

Much Love,

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh short time, eh! We got hitched 4 months from the day we met. Cuh-ray-zeeee! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete