Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are We There Yet?

Well, we may be changing the date. AGAIN!

But I'm ok with it. We were going to have trouble getting Matthew's girls here in November. It would take 4 days to drive them out here and back. So we will probably have them fly. We are looking at the middle of January, because the girls have a few days off school. That way they definitely won't miss any school. And it gives us a little more time to get money for plane tickets! LOL!

Another reason? Our church isn't available on November 14th. Go figure. And I have not been able to find another place that would be anywhere close to the price as the church. Everything is more than I want to pay! We are still waiting to hear if the date in January is available. They said that there wasn't anything on the calendar, but they wanted to make sure. That's a good sign, right? I think so.

If it works out to be at the church, the ceremony will be in the "Cafe" area. Which is really the entrance area to the chapel. (Which was the original sanctuary in the church building) It's really pretty. They renovated it a few years ago, so it looks awesome. Won't need much to decorate it. The small reception will be in the "Game Room". (It used to have ping pong, air hockey, foosball tables, etc.) It's a very plain room, but I think we can make it work. Hehe.

*Those of you who know the rooms I'm talking about, let me know of any decorating ideas you have!!*

I'm so excited. I have my invitations. I just need a printer! LOL! I am working on wording and fonts for them. Not sure how I'm doing the programs yet. Probably something to match the invites. I have an idea of what I want to do for the favors. I have the finish up the guest list. My girls, my mom and I are going on Oct 3rd to go dress shopping. YAY! There is more, but I am very confident that I can get it all done.

As always, I am very open to ideas!!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment