Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is IT!

The church was not available on November 14th. I was going to find another venue, but every place I found was priced too high for me. I do not want to spend a small fortune for a couple of hours. I just needed a place to have my simple, but sweet ceremony and a short reception with some family and close friends.

Then we decided it would be too difficult to get Matthew's girls here in November. We do not want to get married without them there.

So our date is January 16th, 2010. The church is available, the girls have a few days off school, and we have more time to plan. I feel great about this. I was becoming extremely stressed out about the date changing over and over. I feel that this is the right day for us to get married. Like God opened the door for January 16th.

I am so happy!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment