Thursday, September 17, 2009

Invitations and a Tiara

We bought our invitations and my tiara this week. I am SO excited about them!! The invites are simple, but they have the two hearts interlocking, that we wanted. I'm going to try to find more stuff that matches.

 
I love love LOVE my tiara! I was nervous about getting it, because #1 it's from Michael's. I have nothing against Michael's. I LOVE Michael's. But most of the ones they had were rusty. #2 I couldn't try it on before I bought it.
But I love it. It fits me perfectly, and doesn't fall off. Which I was worried about. And... It's SO SHINY!! LOL!
 
 
I'm hoping my next purchase will be my vases for the sand ceremony. They are so pretty. Matthew found them. He really does have good taste. (For most things...)



Much Love,

2 comments: